Open Call for Artists on Industrial Heritage and Living Archives in Europe and Iran
- a visual artist, architect, filmmaker, writer, performer…
- residing in a country of the EU or in Iran.
- interested in works of art related to the fields of architecture, conservation, urban planning and history.
- willing to travel abroad for a residency.
Then, you are invited to apply and participate in the ”Artistic Research Residency Programme Iran-Europe” on the topic of Industrial Heritage or Living Archives, involving artists in the de-mining of sensitive heritage issues.
The programme is organised by the Goethe-Institut (Germany) along with BOZAR (Belgium) and HERITΛGE (Greece) in the framework of the European project HerMaP – Cultural Heritage Management Project in Iran.
What the programme offers:
• Travel and visa costs, accommodation and daily allowance to attend the Artists-Lab in Brussels in November 2019 together with all selected artists;
• Travel and visa costs, accommodation, daily allowance and technical support for the residency;
• Each residency will be shaped around the individual needs of each successful applicant creating a unique residency opportunity providing a tailored residency program for each successful applicant, to meet and collaborate with local artists and experts.
• Travel and visa costs, accommodation and daily allowance to attend the Final Encounter in Brussels in May 2020.
Deadline: 30 August 2019