EXTER: International Art Residency Programme by Ukrainian Institute
EXTER is a long-term programme of the Ukrainian Institute aimed at building sustainable partnerships with international art residencies. The programme aims to spark research, processes of exchange and facilitate cooperation of artists, curators and other actors in the sector. EXTER programme involves designing and creating opportunities for international mobility of people, ideas, experience, and practices.
In the first edition of the EXTER programme in 2019, the Ukrainian Institute is funding short-term residencies for Ukrainian artists, curators and art critics in the following partner institutions and programmes:
- Ars Electronica (Linz, Austria) https://ars.electronica.art/
- Berlin Art Institute (Berlin, Germany) https://berlinartinstitute.com/
- Curators’ Agenda 2019 (Vienna, Austria) http://blockfrei.org/
- International Studio & Curatorial Program (New York, USA) https://iscp-nyc.org/
- R.A.R.O. (Madrid, Spain) https://www.esraro.com/madrid-eng
- < rotor > (Graz, Austria) http://rotor.mur.at/
- Viafarini (Milan, Italy) http://www.viafarini.org/
- Visiting Curators 2019 (Vienna, Austria) http://verein-k.net/wp/
How to apply:
To apply for the programme, please send a letter titled “ЕКСТЕР 1: Заявка на участь_LastName_FirstName” to email@example.com no later than 9 May 2019, 11:59 PM, Kyiv time.