Artistic residency at the Akademie Schloss Solitude from October 2019 to December 2019
- The Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art together with the Adam Mickiewicz Institute, acting under its flagship brand Culture.pl, invite Polish candidates to an artistic residency at the Akademie Schloss Solitude from October 2019 to December 2019.
- Akademie Schloss Solitude, Stuttgart, Germany
- Deadline for submitting applications : 31/05/2019
- Number of available places: 1
- The call is dedicated to candidates of Polish nationality.
- Representatives of various artistic fields are invited to apply: Architecture (design, landscape architecture, urban planning), Visual Arts (including performance art), Performing Arts (stage design, dramatic texts, dramaturgy, musical theater, performance, direction, drama, dance), Design (fashion, costume, product and furniture design, visual communication), Literature (essay, criticism, poetry, prose, translation), Music/Sound (interpretation, sound installation, sound performance, composition), Time–based Media (including video installation, fiction and documentary) and Web–based Media (web development/coding, web design/animation, web art, digital journalism/storytelling with focus on arts & cultural communication).