How to Apply
How to Apply
To apply, you should create an account and complete an application form in English on my.i-portunus.eu before the deadline indicated in the timetable in the call for applications. After this deadline, you will not be able to modify your application.
You will be asked to provide the following types of information in English:
- Personal details
- Work experience
- Details of your planned mobility (dates, destination, means of transport)
- Information on your project (description, need for mobility, preparation, impact)
- Feedback on the application process (because this is a pilot project and we want to learn from your experience)
As well as the following documents (in PDF format):
- A 1-page CV (max 10 MB)
- An artistic cv or portfolio (max 10 pages, max 10 MB)
- Relevant documents supporting your mobility plan, for example: invitation letters, meeting confirmations, co-production agreements, contracts with publishers etc. (max 5 pages, max 10 MB)
- A signed Declaration on Honour, confirming your eligibility and stating that you do not fall within the Exclusion Criteria. (max 10 MB)
Do you need help? You can check the webinars where key questions are covered. It's available here.