i-Portunus for Architecture
i-Portunus for Architecture
|Call for applications:||15 January 2021|
|Submission Deadline:||14 March 2021 (18:00 CET)|
|Notification of Results:||16 April 2021|
|Earliest date of departure:||16 June 2021|
|Latest date of return:||30 November 2021|
This call for applications is open to architects and cultural professionals active in the field of architecture (individuals and groups up to 5 people), aged 18+, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country.
i-Portunus provides financial support to partially fund the cost of travel (transportation, accommodation etc.) to another (or several) Creative Europe country(ies).
The duration of the mobility must be between 7 and 60 days and must take place before 30 November 2021.
The travel can be continuous or segmented:
- A continuous mobility means that you have one round-trip travel, or one multi-destination trip.
- A segmented mobility means that you will travel several times to one or several destinations. Each trip must last a minimum of 5 days, and the total number of days still has to be between 7 and 60 days.
The main objective of your mobility is preferably one of the following:
- International collaboration: for example in the framework of an international project.
- Production oriented residencies: for example you will research on the spot and develop new designs in relation to the social and physical environment.
- Professional development: for example you will take part in network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes and other types of training outside of formal education, such as creative hubs.
The conditions for funding are the following:
- A fixed amount of 350,00 EUR/person for transport.
- Per diems determined on a case-by-case basis depending on the duration of the mobility, and payable for each overnight stay between date of departure and date of return, with the amount depending on the destination country up to a maximum of 2.650,00 EUR/person.
|Group 1||Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, UK||80EUR/day|
|Group 2||Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, overseas countries and territories||70EUR/day|
|Group 3||Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tunisia, Ukraine||60EUR/day|
|Multiple destinations in different groups||70EUR/day|
The maximum amount of the whole grant is 3.000,00 EUR/person.
The total budget earmarked for the mobility support is estimated at 500.000,00 EUR (five hundred thousand euros). With this budget i-Portunus expects to fund approximately 250 applications. i-Portunus reserves the right not to distribute all the funds available.
N.B. We will evaluate each call for applications, the response and reaction to the calls, the selection procedure and the results. As a result of this evaluation, we might modify the process and financial support for future calls, so anyone interested in participating should check the rules for each call. i-Portunus is a pilot project, after all.
Individuals with a disability
Additional mobility support can be provided to artists, creators and cultural professionals living with a disability. In this case, the applicant should self-declare their access needs and financial support will be based on a case-by-case basis. I-Portunus will ask for receipts of these additional costs.
What should the money be spent on?
i-Portunus mobility support is intended to help you cover the expenses linked to your individual mobility: transport, accommodation, etc.