Call for Applications
Call for Applications
NOTICE The second Call for Applications is now closed. Information about the third Call will be published soon.
Between April and September 2019, the pilot project i-Portunus will issue three Calls for Applications, providing support for international mobilities of artists active in the fields of the performing or visual arts (except music) and residing in a Creative Europe country. The destination of the mobility must be a Creative Europe country. These mobilities must have a specific and well-defined objective, such as to develop an international collaboration, to engage in a production-oriented residency or in professional development, to present work in another country or to develop projects with local communities in the destination country.
The main objective of your mobility must be one of the following:
- International collaborations: For example, you are working on a cultural production, such as an exhibition, a performance, a theatre piece, with an international partner.
- Production-oriented residencies: For example, the result of your mobility will be a public presentation of a newly created body of work - an exhibition, a performance, a publication, etc.
- Professional development: For example, you will take part in auditions, network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes, and other types of training outside of formal education.
- Presentation: For example, you will present an exhibition, a performance, a theatre piece in the destination country.
To apply, you should organise a project with a host institution or partner in another Creative Europe country (or in several other countries). In your application, you will need to:
- describe the project and its main objective,
- explain how the mobility project will allow you to achieve the stated objective,
- provide documents showing that you have made plans with a partner or host institution, and that the partner/host institution is committed to your project.
Your application should clearly illustrate how this mobility will affect your professional development or career path (creation, training, collaborations, career or job perspectives, networking, etc.).