- Aged 18+
- Legally Residing in a Creative Europe country
- The destination of the mobility must be a Creative Europe country.
- Applications must be submitted in English, using the online i-Portunus application form, by the deadline, as indicated in the Call for Applications.
- Applications must include all of the information requested in the application form.
- Applicants must be artists, creators or cultural professionals active in the fields of music, literary translation, architecture or cultural heritage
- The Applicant has not previously received i-Portunus mobility support
- The mobility has to focus on one project
- The total length of the mobility has to be between 7 and 60 days (including travel days). It could be continuous, or segmented: a continuous mobility means that you have one round-trip travel, or one multi-destination trip. A segmented mobility means that you could travel several times, to one or several destinations. Each trip had to last a minimum of 5 days, and the total number of days still had to be between 7 and 60.
In case of a group application:
- One person should submit an application for the entire group, including the name, nationality, date of birth and country of residence of all the other group members in the application form. The representative is requested to submit one CV and one artistic portfolio, both embodying the group as a whole.
- We define ‘a group’ as a fixed amount of people (up to 5) having the same coherent mobility project. People from the group can come from and return to different countries, but the mobility project requires the group to travel to the same country of destination, and to the extent possible and as appropriate, arriving and leaving at the same dates: the mobility must focus on one single group project.
- If group members plan to have different durations of the mobility, or travel to different destinations, then the group is not eligible and it is better to apply individually.
- A member of your group cannot act as a host organisation.
- If any member of your group has previously received i-Portunus mobility support, your application will be rejected.
- Consortium partnerns: mobility support cannot be awarded for projects implemented in cooperation with any of the consortium partners, i.e.:
- Institut français (Paris office – other Instituts français are allowed)
- Consortium staff: staff members of organisations involved in the preparation of the 2020-21 i-Portunus pilot programme are not eligible for support:
- Creative Europe Program staff
- Goethe-Institut staff
- Institut français (Paris) staff
- Izolyatsia staff