The third Call for Applications is for artists and culture professionals (individuals or groups of up to 5 people) aged 18+, active in the fields of performing arts (except music) and visual arts, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country as well as their overseas countries and territories.
- Applications must be submitted in English, using the online i-Portunus application form, by the deadline, as indicated in the Call for Applications.
- Applications must include all of the information requested in the application form.
- Applicants must be artists or culture professionals active in the fields of the visual or performing arts (except music), at least 18 years old, and legal residents of a Creative Europe country as well as their overseas countries and territories.
- In case of a group application:
- One person should submit an application for the entire group, including the name, nationality, date of birth and country of residence of the other group members in the Application Form. The requested CV should reflect the group, idem for the artistic portfolio and the recent work experience. We request only 1 CV per group and 1 artistic portfolio.
- We define “a group” as a fixed amount of people (up to 5) having the same coherent mobility project. People from the group can come from and return to different countries, but the mobility project requires the group to travel to the same country of destination, arriving and leaving on the same dates: the mobility must focus on one single group project. If one (or several) person(s) from this group will not undertake a trans-national mobility this person will not receive the mobility support: i-Portunus supports individual artists and culture professionals who undertake a trans-national mobility. If you intend that group members have different durations of the mobility, or travel to different destinations, then the group is not eligible and it’s better to apply individually.
- The group can’t be a “company” or a “legal entity”, since i-Portunus is designed for individual artists. Sub-contractor agreements will be made with each individual artist.
- Your entire group should be hosted by a partner organisation: a member of your group cannot act as a host organisation.
- If any member of your group has previously received i-Portunus mobility support, your application will be rejected.
- Each person in the group will receive the same amount of mobility support depending on the length of the mobility (except the ones who don't undertake a trans-national mobility). We’ll make a separate contract with each applicant and we ask each applicant to submit proof of the mobility:
- Electronic boarding pass / train ticket
- Pictures of the beneficiary during the mobility
- Activity on social media
- The destination of the mobility must be a Creative Europe country.
- The departure date must be on or after 11 October 2019; the return date on or before 31 December 2019. The total length of the mobility must be between 15 and 60 days (including travel days). It can be continuous, or segmented: a continuous mobility means that you have one round-trip travel, to one or several destinations. A segmented mobility means that you will travel several times, to one or several destinations. Each trip must last a minimum of 5 days, and the total number of days still has to be between 15 and 60.
- The mobility must focus on one project.
- The Applicant has not previously received i-Portunus mobility support.
Failure to comply with these requirements will lead to the rejection of your application.