NOTICE The second Call for Applications is closed. Information about the third Call will be published soon.
The second Call for Applications was for artists and culture professionals (individuals or groups of up to 5 people) aged 18+, active in the fields of performing arts and visual arts, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country.
- Applications must be submitted in English, using the online i-Portunus application form, by the deadline, as indicated in the Call for Applications.
- Applications must include all of the information requested in the application form.
- Applicants must be artists or culture professionals active in the fields of the visual or performing arts (except music), at least 18 years old, and legal residents of a Creative Europe country.
- In case of a group application:
- One person is in charge of writing the application, and this person will include the name / nationality / date of birth / country of the other members in the Application Form. The requested c.v. should reflect the group, idem for the artistic portfolio and the recent work experience. We request only 1 c.v. per group and 1 artistic portfolio.
- We define “a group” as a fixed amount of people (up to 5) having the same coherent mobility project. People from the group can come from and return to different countries, but the mobility project requires the group to arrive and leave on the same day at the country of destination for the mobility project. In case your group has intentions to have different durations of the mobility, then the group is not eligible, and in that case it’s better to apply individually. The mobility must focus on one single group project.
- Furthermore the group can’t be a “company” or a “legal entity”, since i-Portunus is designed for individual artists. Sub-contractor agreements will be made with each individual artist.
- Each person in the group will receive the same amount of mobility support depending on the length of the mobility. We’ll make a separate contract with each applicant and we ask each applicant to submit proof of the mobility:
- Electronic boarding pass / train ticket
- Pictures of the beneficiary during the mobility
- Activity on social media
- The destination of the mobility must be a Creative Europe country.
- The departure date must be on or after 25 July 2019; the return date on or before 31 December 2019. The total length of the mobility must be between 15 and 85 days (including travel days). It can be continuous, or segmented: a continuous mobility means that you have one round-trip travel, to one or several destinations. A segmented mobility means that you will travel several times, to one or several destinations. Each trip must last a minimum of 5 days, and the total number of days still has to be between 15 and 85.
- The mobility must focus on one project.
- The Applicant has not previously received i-Portunus mobility support.
Failure to comply with these requirements will lead to the rejection of your application.