NOTICE The first Call for Applications is now closed. News about the second Call will follow soon.
The first Call for Applications was for artists and culture professionals aged 18+, active in the fields of performing arts and visual arts, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country.
- Applications must be submitted in English, using the on-line i-Portunus application form, by the deadline, as indicated in the Call for Applications.
- Applications must include all of the information requested in the application form.
- Applicants must be artists or culture professionals active in the fields of the visual or performing arts, at least 18 years old, and legal residents of a Creative Europe country.
- The destination of the mobility must be a Creative Europe country.
- The departure date must be on or after 15 June 2019; the return date on or before 31 December 2019. The total length of the mobility must be between 15 and 85 days (including travel days).
- The Applicant has not previously received i-Portunus mobility support.
Failure to comply with these requirements will lead to the rejection of your application.